Saturday, May 3, 2008

would you believe still no pics?

I charged the battery on my camera and then couldn't arrange the socks to look like I had actually worked on them. I am on the ankle of one of my step mothers socks, and she wants them a little higher than crew cut, and the other is being short rowed. I might do a gussett on the other pair, my friend Colleen did that, a la the Crazy Heels and Toes way, as we both have Queen Kauhuanas' book but my eyes glaze over. Speaking of glazing over, I stayed up late but got up early as I thought today 3 of my eppiphyllums would open; not yet, maybe tomorrow but the amaryllis' are open.
I am going to lunch to day with friend Colleen and pictures will ensue.

1 comment:

AmyS said...

So glad to see your post - I was starting to worry about you!