Finally used the newly recharged camera to take pictures, some are not that detailed but I had to deal with a cat who decided the background I chose, a bright green towel, was the perfect foil for her tortise-shell rump. So if you see a dark something at the top of the pictures, that is indeed what you are seeing.
So, here we go: This is the Cascade Sassy Striped socks, I believe?
Now, lets' see what else I captured: On the top left, a sock for my step mom in On Your Toes in Fuschia and green, and then there is in the middle at the top: those Knit Picks Felici yarn in Arugula color, and an update photo on the Trekking XXL 100 color socks, with the start of the heel flaps. The arugula socks are almost done, one has the ribbing almost done, need to bind off, and the other is waiting for the needles to be free so I can do the ribbing. Then I can wear them! I have been working on the fuschia socks, I will try to show both of them together next posting. Sorry it took so long to post pictures.

1 comment:
Great socks! You sure have been busy.
Post a Comment