Sunday, May 4, 2008

Lunch and knitting ensue

I had the same meal I had a month ago, it was good then, it was good now. I finished a short-rowed heel for my step moms' sock, and my friend was using a different method on her heel and we finished at the exact same time. I took a picture of her sock on her foot as she was trying it out; California casual, trying on socks in a restaurant. I was wearing the socks I knit in the Knit Picks Felici yarn, in Clay coloway and while I loved that I put on the picot edge, next time I will make the edging in larger stitches or something as it was a bit tight. Not badly so, but it took a bit of time to manuver it on my leg so I didn't rip out the yarn. Hmm, can't find the picture of the socks in my files. I need to send my friend her picture of her sock, guess I will make up some more folders so I can figure where to store things I guess. Ever since I got my laptop back my folders are all wonky and disorganised.

No comments: