I have 5 cats with a rhino-virus, the vet said I could use benadryl to help them breathe, but the funny thing is, I too seem to have a rhino-virus, not a normal cold, so there was NO knitting yesterday at all. Nary a stitch. So, having got up at 2 in the afternoon, I don't project much being accomplished today; am roasting garlic in the oven, maybe the smell will wake my sinuses up. I got kitties sneezing but the wheezing seems to be over, and 3 cats have somehow not come down with anything. Good thing I don't have kids to take care of. Lemme find a knitting picture to make us all feel better :)
Oh, that first picture? Apparently Gremlin, who will be 2 in May, is feeling MUCH better and jumped from the top of the cat tree onto the top of the valance and curtain rod; that sight woke me from a snooze while I had been watching tv, and scared the bejeebers out of me, but what a brave little guy. Of course, he also thought, soon dispelled, that he would jump on the top of the halogan lamp. The Vinca yarn is going to be cast on soon, I have a friend who has a daughter with a love of pink, I have a love of green, so I thought she might like this. I need to show her the colors, it is obviously a big amount of yarn so I can share. While having lunch at Chilis' on my anniversary, with a friend in lieu of my deployed spouse, I took a picture of her socks she is doing the Queen Kahuna way using the Crazy Heels and Toes way. I got my book long before she got hers, years ago and haven't done it and she is swearing by it. The yarn is from Knit Picks, in Hawaii, landscape yarn (now discontinued) and it is much prettier in person. She is loving the interesting pooling.

No comments:
Post a Comment