The trekking 100 socks are bright and vivid. That almost 100 stitches around sure takes time to do. I am on the foot on those. I don't have a more updated picture of the Trekking 106 socks that are toe up; my laptop keeps telling me I have to delete files before I can post pictures. I thought I had lots more memory in this.Thursday, August 28, 2008
Progress on socks; not much
The trekking 100 socks are bright and vivid. That almost 100 stitches around sure takes time to do. I am on the foot on those. I don't have a more updated picture of the Trekking 106 socks that are toe up; my laptop keeps telling me I have to delete files before I can post pictures. I thought I had lots more memory in this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
They're so different and so pretty! Can't decide which one I like better.
Post a Comment