Thursday, July 24, 2008

EVER misplace about all your needles?

Yesterday I was on my way to a friends to start on a KAL and had packed the Vinca yarn for all of us, but could not find the pack of Harmony sock needles, or even the packs of the circular needles I got in Harmony and Nickle. I am sure I tossed them into my knitting room, but in what bag, and in which direction??. I mean, which and where, I have no idea. I have a couple of weeks to find things and organize them way better. I suspect I was attempting to de-clutter the living room for my husband and I did a frenzid sweep. More to post about the sock KAL as it happens.

2 comments:

Jill L said...

I hope you find them -- I ate it when I loose stuff! Can't wait to see your KAL pics

AmyS said...

Good luck finding your needles!